Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's Official

The long wait is over and it's now official, we will be moving to Vancouver Washington.
We will miss Logan but we are very excited for all the new things to see and do. I must thank my wife for all of her support. She supported us when I decided to change careers and quit turning wrenches. She has spent many nights at home alone while I'm at work, not to mention the 3 months I was living in California for training. It has been a long 8 years but I finally will have my own store and work mostly day shifts. We have lived here for almost a decade and it will be tough to watch it shrink into the distance as we take the next step in our journey. Now the fun really begins....they want me there by Saturday.

Oh, and I'm going to need a lot more film, the area around Vancouver is a photographer's dream come true.

No comments: