Wednesday, November 23, 2011

9 1/2 weeks

Today was the coolest day of my entire life. How do you quantify that? As we go through life we experience things that leave a permanent mark on our lives. When I think of the coolest days in my life many things come to mind.

The day my dad showed me how to start the mustang by laying a screwdriver over the terminals on the relay.
The day I discovered the Camaro in Grandpa's garage
The day I bought my first bike from K-mart
The day we moved into the house my parents built
The day I bought my roller blades
The day I learned to sail
The day I learned to ski
The day I acquired my first car
The day I started Grandpa's Camaro, now my Camaro
The day I won the state championship for automotive skills
My first date with my now wife
The day my sisters shared life with a bone marrow transplant
The day I graduated from College
The day I got married
The day I became an ASE Master Tech
The day we bought our first house
The day I changed careers
The day I got my own store
The day we moved to Washington
The day we found out we were going to be parents

Today we saw our babies move about, wiggling their arms and legs.

Many more amazing days to come

Baby 1 has a heartbeat of 157 and measures 30mm
Baby 2 has a heartbeat of 175 and measures 26mm






3 comments:

RMUG said...

It just keeps getting better

Criscell said...

I am so excited for you!
Criscell

Marci said...

Isn't it truly amazing!? It is a life changing experience to hear those heartbeats for the first time!