Saturday, February 11, 2012

12 years

Today is our anniversary,
I want to thank my wife for twelve amazing years. I knew the first time we went out that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. Jen has supported me in everything I have ever done. Right now she is enduring discomfort of mass proportions carrying our babies around. She never complains about it and glows with anticipation of their arrival. While we are excited to have the twins come into our life we have been very fortunate to have had 12 years to enjoy each other's company alone. We have been able to see and do a lot of things together and it has been wonderful. I love Jen more than I will ever be able to put in words. Thank you Jen for making my life what it is. I can't wait for the twins to get here and join us for many more amazing years to come.

No comments: