Saturday, November 17, 2012

First Family Pictures

















First of all I will remind you that I can't shoot pictures of people though I keep trying. My sister Elicia does a great job shooting pictures. That being said we knew it would be impossible to get everyone looking at the camera together with two babies so we just figured we'd take casual shots. Jen had the idea to take some shots at a junkyard which was a great idea except it was mid day and the light was horrible. We didn't have a choice though because a sunny day in Washington doesn't come along often and the chance of it lining up with my day off is rare. So we just made the best of it. We also found this empty building with a cool set of doors to take some shots. The kids did great and never complained....much.

1 comment:

Greg and Nancy said...

Wonderful!! I love V's skirt, and I can't believe how thick L's hair is!