Saturday, November 23, 2013

I Finally Did it!





It took almost 4 years to do so, but I finally posted the baby blankets I have made on Etsy!  I've made these types of blankets for years, all along hoping & wishing that one day I'd get to make some for myself.  I've gifted these blankets to families and friends and love seeing them years later.  I always snatch the blanket up and take a look at my binding, as I continually doubt my sewing skills. Thankfully, each of my carefully plotted stitches have held up to the many washings that baby blankets tend to get. I breathe a sigh of relief and tell myself to allow that feather to my cap...maybe one day. If you know anyone who is looking for a good quality baby blanket, send them over to my shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/CrimsonConfection.

1 comment:

Greg and Nancy said...

That's fantastic! We love the blanket you made for us. In fact, Kaylee is taking a nap on it right now. :)