Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

"If you have not already abandoned your old economic cash cow, she has surely dried up by now. You should be finished with it by moving your profits to newer, fresher possibilities. One of the keys to success is knowing when to get out."
Huh? I thought horoscopes were meant to be...deep. Definitely not that one. I was hoping for something like 'today's your day!', or even 'a bright future lies ahead'. But no, it tells me doom and gloom. Whatever. I also found a site that figures out exactly how old you are. I am exactly 15251653 minutes old. Maybe that will take care of the almost 30 blues, although I'm not all that worried about being 30 in a year because I'm now the eternal 29! :)
As a kid I loved my birthday. The day was dedicated to me. My mom would make our most favorite dinner for the birthday meal. And mine was always homemade noodles and chicken. It is the best! And it HAS to be homemade. My poor mom, always slaving away over a hot stove on some of the hottest days of the year. Oops! :? And then we got our favorite cake. Mine is still yellow cake with chocolate frosting and sprinkles. It's not perfect without sprinkles. Bryan and Criscell made me this cake one year, and literally had to throw the sprinkles at the cake trying to get them to stick.
So Happy Birthday to all the Leos out there!

No comments: