Friday, May 3, 2013

Blast from Birthday That Has Passed

Darn you Pinterest.  Darn you for giving me all these grandiose ideas.  Did we make birthday crowns? Did we blow birthday bubbles and draw with birthday chalk? Did we clean up from the cake smash in an outside tub with tons of bubbles? Nope, nope, nope and nope

I did make a couple of my Pinterest "First Birthday for the Twins Wishlist" happen.  The cupcakes somehow worked out and the birthday announcement.  For someone who loves to make cards, that one was a no-brainer.  Here is the photo shoot session we had on the front lawn.  I got extremely lucky with a beautifully semi-cloudy sunny day in the northwest spring season, so I took full advantage.















Here is the final card that I digi-created, then had to insert inside a handmade card.  I'll get a picture of that up with the rest of the birthday pictures later.

1 comment:

Greg and Nancy said...

Love it! Can't believe they're 1 already.