Wednesday, July 22, 2009

One Thing Leads To Another







So we were in Lowe's the other day and I noticed some returned special order railing on clearence. I thought, hey I could use that railing, if only I had a covered porch to attach it to. Well in true form we decided to create a need for the railing and built a covered porch over the weekend. I built the trusses from 4x4 cedar and we will be finishing the underside with tongue and groove cedar. It turned out great, the funny thing was we spent $300 so that we could save $300. We had always wanted to cover the porch we just didn't plan on doing it over the weekend.

1 comment:

Elicia Launi said...

oh my gosh. that looks amazing.
im comin up soon to look for jobs. im gonna stop by..and not even nkow its your house. jee. its awesome!!!