Monday, August 27, 2012

Storytelling Duo

Finally, we can voice our opinions...well sort of.  At the moment, we both like to go to bed about 11pm and sleep peacefully until our tummies get hungry at about 5am.  We eat quickly then go straight back to sleep for another three hours.  We're nice to Mommy that way; but it's also because we like to wake up in time for...SESAME STREET!!  If we wake up about 8am, it gives Mommy just enough time to feed us, put new diapers and outfits on, and sit us in our bouncy chairs.  We sometimes watch the end of "Dinosaur Train" and then our favorite show finally comes on.  We kick our legs like crazy and smile when we hear "Sunny day sweepin' the clouds away.  On my way to where the air is sweet.  Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street."  Then Tully appears on the screen and we start telling him "We're here!  We're here!"  Mommy can't believe we love this show so much.  It's made it a little easier for her to work in the morning.  Daddy didn't believe her until his day off last week when she showed him how excited we got.  Laith loves talking, and really loud too.  He smiles anytime Mommy gets near and talks to her when she picks him up, telling her how much he loves her.  I'm not so carefree with my love, but it is hard to hide my smiles when Mommy smiles at me.  I like to sit on the couch next to her, propped in the corner, so I can see her and the TV.  I wobble back and forth, kicking my legs to show my happiness.  I blow raspberries too, and smile every time Mommy looks at me.  After a bit, I want Mommy to hold me, so I feign crying until she picks me up.  Then I settle in her lap with my head against her chest to watch Elmo and she rests her cheek on my head until I fall asleep.  We've got Mommy wrapped around our fingers if you couldn't tell.

Here's me talking to my lamb, and then Laith wanted to show off too by talking to Mommy.



1 comment:

Marci said...

Love, love, love the videos! I'm just going to say congratulations again! They are so precious!